Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Online Courses - Engage Korea



Online Courses - Engage Korea

ONLINE COURSES


We run online courses to train the next generation of leaders on health and humanitarianism and economic development in the DPRK.

Our first online course on health was run in 2015, and it received applications from worldwide and convened the top lecturers in health and humanitarianism on the DPRK. In 2019, we ran the online health course for the second time in collaboration with the University of Turku, as part of the heath course on health in East Asia. This course will run annually.

Our premier course on economics in the DPRK started in 2016, and ran again in 2018, and convened very knowledgeable professionals on the topic. This course will be offered annually.

The cost of each DPRK Webinar Series Short Course is $5.00, which will be collected through PayPal to help cover online programming costs and administrative fees. Any remaining funds will be used to help Engage Korea further its educational efforts. For more information about the course and to apply, please complete the online application in advance of the noted deadline.

Applications for the “Considering Economic Engagement” course is now open and can be accessed at this link.

Dates for the course: Monday Aug 5th to Sept 29th

Questions? Please contact ​engagekorea@gmail.com

Applications are due by Wednesday July 31st

Read statements from previous students below!

“This online class encouraged me to continue my North Korea study and supported me academically and emotionally. I want to express my appreciation again!”

“Finally, can I thank you both for putting this course together and for accepting my application – I really can’t stress enough how much I enjoyed the course and the huge amount I learnt whilst taking part and hopefully the opportunity will arise such that our paths cross again!”

“I can’t find the right words to describe my amazement from attending your course. I feel very lucky to attend your course as an observer. At the beginning I was very skeptical, but after watching and participating in the Q&A with all the well-known scholars and practitioners, I must admit that I have learnt a lot about North Korea. I want to thank you for allowing me to participate in this course.”


Any inquiries ?
engagekorea@gmail.com

----------------


No comments:

Post a Comment